WE MAKE OUR
STRONGER AND HEALTHIER
The mission of The Hancock Park Meditation Center(LA MAUM CENTER) is to significantly improve the mental health and well-being
of all members of the Central Los Angeles community
through guidance, support, and meditative practice.
The vision of our organization is to:
- Give people hope for a more positive future
- Help those struggling with mental health challenges
- Empower individuals to help themselves
- Help individuals improve their self-awareness to
live purposefully and sincerely
- Encourage community members to unite together
- Transform pain to happiness
- Offer the community members a method to have peace of mind
- Inspire individuals to coexist with one another and take the first step
toward world peace
How can we help our community?
and How can you Help us?
We can help you with
We provide our mental health program for our community. Please join in and find true peace within
Join us for our next community service project. Submit your info here.
How we operate and how we use resources
Meditation is free to the first-time practitioner, but due to the general costs of running a meditation center we receive a monthly donation of those who wish to have access to all the services we offer. These resources are used for people’s services like food, drinks, meditation supplies, etc. And just like any other nonprofit organization or entity, rent, cost of utilities, payroll, and other miscellaneous fees must be adequately covered. However, our hope is that in the future, we can offer this meditation for free to everyone.